Piping repairs form a major port of EBH's work. The workshops have over 30 machines covering pipe cutting and bending activities, as well as other machines used for pipe efficiency.
The workshops are equipped with:
- Hydraulic pipe bending machines to bend steel of up to 168mmx8mm wall thickness
- Cold pipe benders for bending different pipe sizes up to 3 inches in diameter
- Welding machines and equipment
- Automatic oxy cutting machines for precise shape cutting of pipes from 80mm to 1200mm in diameter, and wall thicknesses of 3mm to 60mm
- Portable gas cutting machines for cutting and bevelling of pipes
- Portable cold cutting machines used on-board vessels to perform cold straight cutting and bevelling operations when hot work is not permitted